Wondering what’s the difference between a traditional pipe system and trenchless sewer? Find out here as we also discuss the Pros and Cons of Trenchless Sewer and within this article.
What is a Trenchless Plumbing System?
Trenchless plumbing system is one of the most cost-effective and safest ways to solve pipe issues and sewage problems. It uses pipe lining and pipe bursting to repair and replace a buried and an older pipeline.
What are the Pros of Trenchless Sewer?
- ENVIRONMENT FRIENDLY – Unlike the traditional plumbing system, trenchless sewer requires no massive excavation. This means that your whole yard won’t be ripped apart. Trenchless Sewer System uses an advanced technology that requires only one or two small holes. Rather than creating a huge impact or a trench on your property.
- QUICKER AND MORE EFFICIENT – Thanks to the trenchless sewer system, plumbing problems are now less problematic as it can solve your plumbing issues within the day. This is because trenchless technology uses minimal digging and with minimal landscape repair.
- LOWER COST – Unlike traditional plumbing systems, trenchless systems are less expensive. With trenchless plumbing, you do not have to worry about labor costs. This is because, in trenchless systems, there is no crew of workers digging up your lawn and driveway. In addition, trenchless systems also help you save money because it uses a new epoxy lined pipe that can last long over the years. This means that it will save you for frequent plumbing repairs.
- VERSATILE – Another advantage of trenchless systems over traditional ones is that trenchless technology is very versatile. In fact, it can be applied in a wide variety of situations. For instance, it can solve lots of plumbing problems such as aging sewer lines, root intrusion, calcification of sewer lines, and many more.
What are the Cons of Trenchless Sewer?
- PROPERTY DAMAGE IS NOT COVERED BY INSURANCE – Property damages that are caused by broken and clogged sewers are not covered by insurance. Also, repairs that require root penetration are also not covered.
- MAY COST HIGHER – Sometimes trenchless technology may cost higher than traditional systems especially when your old pipe collapsed, that it is needed to be dug down to be replaced.
- REQUIRES A PROVIDER WITH VAST EXPERIENCE – The trenchless sewer system requires skilled and experienced professionals that uses proper equipment and tools. These Professionals will identify, evaluate, and solve your plumbing issues using the right method of trenchless technology to restore your line’s integrity.
Now that we have learned the Pros and Cons of Trenchless Sewer System. You can now decide whether this is the best option for you. In this article, we have learned that repairing damaged pipes is a lot easier with trenchless sewer repair systems than traditional plumbing systems.
If you are having concerns and issues within your lines and looking for professionals. And experienced plumbers, just feel free to contact us anytime you want. We will be more than happy to help and serve you.